Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Butterfly Birthday Card

I made this card for an upcoming Birthday for someone who LOVESSSS butterflies. I first embossing the background with my Cuttlebug using The Happy Birthday Embossing Folder. Then added the ribbon to the top. I used a piece of scrap paper left over from the butterfly's to adhere to the  scalloped edge to dress it up some. I cut the Happy Birthday with my Cricut Expression 2. I added the gems to give it some bling. I used my Cuttlebug to cut the embossed Butterflies using Cherry Lynn Design - Exotic Butterfly small #2, which I picked up at a Craft Fair recently.... Needless to say once I bought it I was dieing to try to use it but no matter what I did I could not cut anything effectively with this die until I ordered from Cherry Lynn Design - the Large Metal Adaptor Plate as well.
But I will tell you this I love the details you get from her dies and the adaptor plate made cutting a snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment