Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Scrapbook Memory Card



I came up with this idea because my daughter needed to submit a new and creative way to display photos related to a certain subject for a school project. It needed to be at least 12 photos and writing discribing the photo. The teacher was looking for no more then one page (kinda like poster board) and to make it more interesting I had her submit one like this instead.  I glued the photos into the squares and then wrote information related to the pictures in the triangles. I made this one first to use as the templet to create the one for the school project. The Card size was 9 x 9 and it was just 2 pieces of cardboard covered in scrapbook paper and a ribbon mounted under the cover to hold the two squares together. The inside is three 12 x 12 scrapbook pages of your choose folded and glued together by the corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment